And the blogger, you forgot to publish the rest of the photos in the series What’s in your bag with the chatinhas, the collaborators of the blog? Hahahah… But I’m glad you remember me, huh?
Today we spy the Tati bag Savior, who appears here on Saturdays and teach recipes hot(and facinhas!) and shows nice things for our House, since she’s an architect.
In fact, the profession influences a lot about what it takes, as she explains, is”need to have a large variety of things because my day can have since gone to a very fine furniture store up to surveys in the works. Not necessarily in that order!”. So this bag packed, huh?? Tati It’s not for one more post it in there! So tell us: what’s in your bag?
- Bag with makes. For touch-up or even a little better if needed=D
• Travel Kit of brushes of Klass Vough-dream with a pink Sigma!
• Key chain with keys to the House, the car and the company.
• Overnighter lifeguard!
• Balms and lipstick are released by the stock exchange
• A beautiful stone that I got from a dear friend. He said it was to protect me and since then does not come out of the bag.
• Wallet(kipling) and registration under it.
• Measuring tape.
• Casa cor credential, card access to the Office building and mask.
• Photographic Camera – daily use for reports.
• Cell phone.
• Notebook and pencil case, pencil, engineer’s scale, pen and highlighter.
• Bag with a thousand TIC-TACs and rubbers to hold the hair.
• Umbrella(Betty Boop.)
Tati says that the necessaire is everything in her life when he has to be out of the Office. It will:
• Band-AIDS(turn me grinding and cutting me off by works)
• Baby wipes(type, bathe in the car to get all the dirt!!!)
• Toilet Protector(Hello? Have you ever been in a bathroom in construction site?!)
• Alcohol Gel
• Moisturizer for hands that are hard to cement!
• Sunscreen, in case it gets really long exposed to the Sun.
• The overnighter is well old lady but I love it because it’s that line from the apothecary who has my name! I hate perfume, heheheh.
The stock market is one of the last collections of Kipling, a gift from her boyfriend! Everything has to be a little encaixadinho or it won’t fit, right? And Tati confesses that the overnighter greater ends up half the time in the car and half in the bag. In fact, she had super bias with colored bags, but now loves! Says that in the beginning it was rape, and even have a purple one that was also a gift from boyfriend(I wish this present husband so hahahah fashion), but today she sees as nail polish! Type does not need to match anything and it’s on, hahaha… As another Tati(Akamine), when your yellow bag appeared this way:”it doesn’t go with anything, so you can wear with everything!“.
What`s in your bag: Tati Salvador
What’s in the Travel Bag of… Mariska
Gol G6, 2014 – Carros
What’s in the Travel Bag of… Travel girl Vi …
Vedeti Qualquer Gato Vira Lata 2 Online Filme noi gratis …
What’s in the travel bag of… Camiel
Beachwear e Wetsuits Loja Virtual
Curso Bombeiro Civil em Salvador
Life in El Salvador and Latin America: More of what’s been …
Gol G6, 2014 – Carros
Hungry Tote: http://shop.nylonmag.com/collections/whats …
Salvador Dali: DNA test proves Spanish psychic not his …
What’s Waiting For Deported Salvadorans Inside ‘La Chacra …
What’s in the travel bag of… Tess
what’s in our camera bag — along dusty roads
I wonder what’s in HER handbag?
Foto Del Diablo
"Salvador Dali in fancy dress as an Angel gets surprised …
Ford Focus sedan 2014, 2014 – Carros