This week it’s Julie who shows you what his reversible bag can hold!
I bought this bag at Mango there is relatively little time. I like it a lot because it’s reversible, black on the outside and inside plum -even if it can’t very well on the photo! In addition it is very great and allows me to put all my stuff in it, even when I do races, which keeps me from having to carry 14 plastic bags!
In this beautiful bag there are:
- A portfolioCath Kidston to peas that I love, bought when I lived in London! It’s big enough to put all my loyalty cards, especially those that I never use, and all my movie tickets that I remember!
- An ipod, because music is essential when we go to work by public transport, and that the person next to you says life on the phone speaking super quite rightly because she is on the bus… I also use it to listen to audio books of Harry Potterwhich I never get tired!
- A foldable reusable bag-shaped flower. It is a little faded I for a long time, but it is very convenient!
- An agendaMoleskine black to record my appointments and evenings to come (more evenings of professional appointments, it must be admitted).
- An umbrellafolding to peas, bought at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City! It is a little broken and velcro disappeared, but I still like it. It’s kinda my rain insurance: I know that if I forget it, it’s going to rain, so I try to always have with me for good luck!
- A small box to lipsticks, with a mirror on the inside, which was given to me by my grandmother very long ago. I didn’t know what to do when I was little, and I used it to play Totally Spies! But now I keep still one or two lipsticks-just in case a party to improvise during the day.
- A pair of sunglasses Ray-Ban black. I love their retro look and I take out them as soon as there is a little ray of sunshine!
- My keys, with a great keychainTintin-Belgium requires!
- A KitMandarina Duck, offered by my mother during a trip to Tuscany. It’s really my survival kit. It contains a comb, tweezers and hair elastics, a Pocket mirror, lip balm, the antibacterial gel, aspirin, bandages, pads, gum and a concealer/concealer.
Finally, there are the basics: a bottle of water, a little deodorant, a hand cream, a packet of tissues and two pens.
You, and what’s in your bag? To participate, send a picture of your bag with the objects it contains (not into it, otherwise we see them not, huh) as well as a text that tells us whence your bag, why you like him, and a list of objects in question, and the reason why you keep them nearby (if you still have a duck in paper mache with you (, we want to know everything about its history), melissa [at] Our site by specifying ‘ hand in the bag’ in the heading of the mail.
A Shared Love of Leather
JULIE CLUTCH / Libby Lane
Brown Dirt Cottage: Old-n-Crazy but Still Good!
A Slice in the Life of Julie: Op Shopping
Jay’s world of Music: Julie Andrews and the Sound of Music.
jovoto / It’s like home / Mom Knows Best! / Mom´s Healthy …
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights @ LEGOLAND Malaysia
Kate Walsh News, Photos, and Videos | Just Jared
Irishman in critical condition after being attacked near …
03 2014 Wrkshop Julie Shepherd
Throwback Thursday – Retired Sports Outfits
10 Sequels That Were More Than 10 Years in the Making
20 best Savannah college of art and design images on …
ROGASKA CRYSTAL DOMENICO VACCA ICE BUCKET GLASSES
25+ beste ideeën over Schilderen Op Zijde op Pinterest …
My First Time Cooking Indian: Channa Masala – MPLS MAMA BEAR
34 best νεσεσέρ images on Pinterest
Potomac Fiber Arts Gallery: Surface Stitchery/Embroidery #1