Europe has a lot of fun activities to offer, including many theme parks that are becoming increasingly popular right now. So it’s no wonder that the amusement parks are constantly being expanded and creating new, fascinating worlds or building spectacular roller coasters and wild attractions.
Disneyland Resort Paris
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe is Disneyland Paris with an area of 2100 hectares, which is known all over the world. There the well-loved characters of the Walt Disney family are brought to life and are ideal for beautiful souvenir photos in front of the magnificent Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Port Avenutra in Spanien
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe is the 115 hectare Port Aventura park near Barcelona, which is very popular with both locals and tourists. The “Furios Baco” roller coaster is one of the fastest in Europe and can travel up to 135 km / h. In addition, the park delights its visitors with numerous water rides, which are very popular in the hot summer months.
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe: Europark Rust
The Europark Rust is the most popular amusement park in Europe and at the same time one of the largest. The park welcomes its visitors on around 94 hectares, offering plenty of variety for young and old with over 100 attractions. Among them are z. B. the roller coasters “blue fire” or “Silver Star”.
The park is located in the city of Rust in Baden-Württemberg and therefore close to the border with France and Switzerland.
Heide-Park Resort in Soltau
The Heide-Park Soltau is one of the 10 largest amusement parks, which is mainly known for the fastest wooden roller coaster “Colossos” in the world. Since 1978, visitors have been able to explore and marvel at various white water rides, shows and roller coasters on an area of around 85 hectares.
Efteling in the Netherlands
One of the largest amusement parks in the Netherlands and in Europe is Park Efteling near Kaatsheuvel, which has welcomed its visitors on an area of around 72 hectares since 1952. With its 4D cinema, the many water rides, the largest light show in Europe “Aquanura” and the fairy tale forest, the amusement park is well worth a visit.
One of the largest amusement parks of the Legoland group is located near London and offers a lot of fun in the style of the popular building blocks on around 61 hectares. Young and old will find seven different themed worlds that are both child-friendly and exciting.
Slagharen in the Netherlands
The leisure and holiday park Slagharen is located in the Netherlands and offers 40 attractions on 50 hectares with different themes such as the Wild West, gold hunt in Yellowstone or Carnival in New Orleans.
Movie-Park Germany in Bottrop
The Movie Park is located in Bottrop-Kirchhellen, which is surrounded by the former mining industry and today’s industrial culture. The park, which can have around 40 hectares, is based on the theme of “film and television”. In the park itself, numerous films and TV series have so far been shot in separate studios, some of which visitors can enter or experience up close in the 4D cinemas.
On Halloween there is a popular special where performers in disguise run through the park and scare the visitors.
Phantasialand near Brühl
Phantasialand is located in the city of Brühl, which is not far from Cologne. Those who walk through the gates of the amusement park find themselves in a different world on 28 hectares: to be more precise, in several worlds such as Africa, Berlin, Mexico or the Wild West. The theme worlds are designed true to detail and are even included in attractions such as the “Black Mamba” or the steepest white water course “Chiapas”.
Tivoli in Denmark
Right in the heart of Copenhagen is the Tivoli amusement park, which has an area of 8.3 hectares and is one of the oldest parks. Since 1843 the park has amazed its visitors with its wonderful flower beds and fountains and lets them soar into the air on what was once the world’s highest chain carousel. Numerous roller coasters such as the bottomless roller coaster “Dæmonen” are also very popular with the Danish people.
- 6 Best Animal Destinations in Asia
- Argentina Tour Plan
- Bolivia Tour Plan
- Brief Information about Russia
- Cape Verde Tour Plan
- Cheap Travel Destinations in Asia
- Denmark Economy
- Ecuador Marvel At Animals and Nature
- Emigration to France
- Germany Culture
- Hungary Economy
- Ireland Tour Plan
- Jordan Tour Plan
- Kenya Tour Plan
- Lithuania Overview
- Lithuania Travel Guide
- Malta Tour Plan
- Nepal Tour Plan
- Poland Tour Plan
- Rwanda Tour Plan
- Slovenia Tour Plan
- Southern Africa Big Self Drive Tour
- Tanzania Tour Plan
- Top 7 Travel Destinations in 2019
- Travel Story From Sri Lanka
- Try These Vietnamese Foods in Vietnam
- United States Tour Plan
- Zambia Economy
- Geography of Broadwater County, Montana March 4, 2024 - Broadwater County, located in the central part of Montana, is a region characterized by its diverse geography, stunning natural beauty, and rich cultural heritage. From its rugged mountain ranges to… Read more
- Travel to Brazil February 13, 2023 - Brazil is not only the crazy carnival in Rio de Janeiro, the impenetrable jungle of the Amazon and the thundering cascades of Iguazu, but also the famous beaches of Ipanema… Read more
- Visa to Seychelles February 6, 2023 - Ah, those blessed exotic island countries! Come - I do not want: no visa formalities and consular fees. The Seychelles were no exception: Russian tourists and citizens of the CIS… Read more
- St. Petersburg, Russia December 26, 2022 - The cultural capital of Russia, northern Venice, the brainchild of Peter - this is how St. Petersburg is often called, the second largest city in our vast country with a… Read more
- Wakota Bridge, Minnesota December 12, 2022 - Wakota Bridge Spans Mississippi River Lanes 2x5 Total length 576 meters Main span 142 meters Bridge deck height 20 meters Opening 2006/2010 Traffic intensity 104,000 mvt/day Location Map According… Read more
- Valletta, Malta December 5, 2022 - Valletta is one of the smallest European capitals. You can get around it up and down in just a few days, and one trip will definitely be enough to really… Read more
- Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom November 28, 2022 - A city in the county of Warwickshire in the UK, located 35 km from Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon (Stratford-upon-Avon) is best known as the birthplace of the great playwright William Shakespeare. A… Read more
- Entertainment and Attractions in Sabah, Malaysia November 21, 2022 - The sights of the state of Sabah: the Sepilok orangutan reserve, the Gomanthong caves, under the arches of which there are hundreds of nests of swifts. Turtle (or "Turtle Islands")… Read more
- Western Sahara (Territory) November 15, 2022 - Western Sahara ( Arab. السحراء الغربية As-Sahrá' al-garbíja) is a sparsely populated territory in North Africa corresponding to the territory of the former Spanish Sahara. The area of the… Read more
- Sights of Bergen, Norway November 14, 2022 - According to Ehuacom, the Norwegian city of Bergen has quite a lot to offer in terms of history, culture and art. In that sense you can speak of a metropolis.… Read more