Europe has a lot of fun activities to offer, including many theme parks that are becoming increasingly popular right now. So it’s no wonder that the amusement parks are constantly being expanded and creating new, fascinating worlds or building spectacular roller coasters and wild attractions.
Disneyland Resort Paris
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe is Disneyland Paris with an area of 2100 hectares, which is known all over the world. There the well-loved characters of the Walt Disney family are brought to life and are ideal for beautiful souvenir photos in front of the magnificent Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Port Avenutra in Spanien
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe is the 115 hectare Port Aventura park near Barcelona, which is very popular with both locals and tourists. The “Furios Baco” roller coaster is one of the fastest in Europe and can travel up to 135 km / h. In addition, the park delights its visitors with numerous water rides, which are very popular in the hot summer months.
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe: Europark Rust
The Europark Rust is the most popular amusement park in Europe and at the same time one of the largest. The park welcomes its visitors on around 94 hectares, offering plenty of variety for young and old with over 100 attractions. Among them are z. B. the roller coasters “blue fire” or “Silver Star”.
The park is located in the city of Rust in Baden-Württemberg and therefore close to the border with France and Switzerland.
Heide-Park Resort in Soltau
The Heide-Park Soltau is one of the 10 largest amusement parks, which is mainly known for the fastest wooden roller coaster “Colossos” in the world. Since 1978, visitors have been able to explore and marvel at various white water rides, shows and roller coasters on an area of around 85 hectares.
Efteling in the Netherlands
One of the largest amusement parks in the Netherlands and in Europe is Park Efteling near Kaatsheuvel, which has welcomed its visitors on an area of around 72 hectares since 1952. With its 4D cinema, the many water rides, the largest light show in Europe “Aquanura” and the fairy tale forest, the amusement park is well worth a visit.
One of the largest amusement parks of the Legoland group is located near London and offers a lot of fun in the style of the popular building blocks on around 61 hectares. Young and old will find seven different themed worlds that are both child-friendly and exciting.
Slagharen in the Netherlands
The leisure and holiday park Slagharen is located in the Netherlands and offers 40 attractions on 50 hectares with different themes such as the Wild West, gold hunt in Yellowstone or Carnival in New Orleans.
Movie-Park Germany in Bottrop
The Movie Park is located in Bottrop-Kirchhellen, which is surrounded by the former mining industry and today’s industrial culture. The park, which can have around 40 hectares, is based on the theme of “film and television”. In the park itself, numerous films and TV series have so far been shot in separate studios, some of which visitors can enter or experience up close in the 4D cinemas.
On Halloween there is a popular special where performers in disguise run through the park and scare the visitors.
Phantasialand near Brühl
Phantasialand is located in the city of Brühl, which is not far from Cologne. Those who walk through the gates of the amusement park find themselves in a different world on 28 hectares: to be more precise, in several worlds such as Africa, Berlin, Mexico or the Wild West. The theme worlds are designed true to detail and are even included in attractions such as the “Black Mamba” or the steepest white water course “Chiapas”.
Tivoli in Denmark
Right in the heart of Copenhagen is the Tivoli amusement park, which has an area of 8.3 hectares and is one of the oldest parks. Since 1843 the park has amazed its visitors with its wonderful flower beds and fountains and lets them soar into the air on what was once the world’s highest chain carousel. Numerous roller coasters such as the bottomless roller coaster “Dæmonen” are also very popular with the Danish people.
- 6 Best Animal Destinations in Asia
- Argentina Tour Plan
- Bolivia Tour Plan
- Brief Information about Russia
- Cape Verde Tour Plan
- Cheap Travel Destinations in Asia
- Denmark Economy
- Ecuador Marvel At Animals and Nature
- Emigration to France
- Germany Culture
- Hungary Economy
- Ireland Tour Plan
- Jordan Tour Plan
- Kenya Tour Plan
- Lithuania Overview
- Lithuania Travel Guide
- Malta Tour Plan
- Nepal Tour Plan
- Poland Tour Plan
- Rwanda Tour Plan
- Slovenia Tour Plan
- Southern Africa Big Self Drive Tour
- Tanzania Tour Plan
- Top 7 Travel Destinations in 2019
- Travel Story From Sri Lanka
- Try These Vietnamese Foods in Vietnam
- United States Tour Plan
- Zambia Economy
- Canada During and After World War I Part 2 January 11, 2022 - This political state of Canada's effective independence from the mother country found its practical explication and progressive affirmation in the postwar period through the 1921 conference, which affirmed the principle… Read more
- Canada During and After World War I January 4, 2022 - The government of Mr. Robert Borden was destined to face the crisis of the world war. That Canada, vulnerable from the Atlantic as well as from the Pacific due to… Read more
- Puno, Peru December 28, 2021 - Puno, Peru - the folkloric center of Peru The Peruvian city of Puno is located on the northwest shore of Lake Titicaca. Around 100,000 people live in the university town,… Read more
- Attractions in Belgrade, Serbia December 21, 2021 - Belgrade, the white city on the Danube The exciting Serbian capital has a lot to offer all travelers. Whether you visit Belgrade during a tour of Serbia, a study trip… Read more
- Attractions in Tunisia December 14, 2021 - Kairouan old town The city of Kairouan, known for its oriental-style old town, is located in the central, northeastern area of Tunisia about 150 km southwest of Tunis and is… Read more
- Sintra, Madeira and Obidos, Portugal December 7, 2021 - Sintra The small Portuguese town of Sintra near the capital Lisbon attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists from all over Europe every year. No wonder: after all, the idyllic city… Read more
- Visit Worth Seeing Cities in Lithuania November 30, 2021 - Here you will find study trips and round trips through the metropolises of Lithuania Vilnius Vilnius: Best of Europe! Whether as a weekend trip or a city tour, whether as… Read more
- Croatia State Overview November 23, 2021 - Geography According to ALLCITYCODES, Croatia is located on the northeastern shore of the Adriatic Sea. It borders Slovenia and Hungary to the north; with Serbia and Montenegro to the east,… Read more
- Syria: on the Way to What? November 21, 2021 - In the spring of 2013, it is two years since a comprehensive uprising broke out in the Arab world with demands for freedom and democracy. The presidents of Tunisia, Egypt… Read more
- Middle East in the Cast November 20, 2021 - Suddenly flames erupted. A young man - a well-educated vegetable salesman - in Tunisia set himself on fire in despair over his living conditions and in protest against an oppressive… Read more