Europe has a lot of fun activities to offer, including many theme parks that are becoming increasingly popular right now. So it’s no wonder that the amusement parks are constantly being expanded and creating new, fascinating worlds or building spectacular roller coasters and wild attractions.
Disneyland Resort Paris
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe is Disneyland Paris with an area of 2100 hectares, which is known all over the world. There the well-loved characters of the Walt Disney family are brought to life and are ideal for beautiful souvenir photos in front of the magnificent Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Port Avenutra in Spanien
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe is the 115 hectare Port Aventura park near Barcelona, which is very popular with both locals and tourists. The “Furios Baco” roller coaster is one of the fastest in Europe and can travel up to 135 km / h. In addition, the park delights its visitors with numerous water rides, which are very popular in the hot summer months.
One of the 10 largest amusement parks in Europe: Europark Rust
The Europark Rust is the most popular amusement park in Europe and at the same time one of the largest. The park welcomes its visitors on around 94 hectares, offering plenty of variety for young and old with over 100 attractions. Among them are z. B. the roller coasters “blue fire” or “Silver Star”.
The park is located in the city of Rust in Baden-Württemberg and therefore close to the border with France and Switzerland.
Heide-Park Resort in Soltau
The Heide-Park Soltau is one of the 10 largest amusement parks, which is mainly known for the fastest wooden roller coaster “Colossos” in the world. Since 1978, visitors have been able to explore and marvel at various white water rides, shows and roller coasters on an area of around 85 hectares.
Efteling in the Netherlands
One of the largest amusement parks in the Netherlands and in Europe is Park Efteling near Kaatsheuvel, which has welcomed its visitors on an area of around 72 hectares since 1952. With its 4D cinema, the many water rides, the largest light show in Europe “Aquanura” and the fairy tale forest, the amusement park is well worth a visit.
One of the largest amusement parks of the Legoland group is located near London and offers a lot of fun in the style of the popular building blocks on around 61 hectares. Young and old will find seven different themed worlds that are both child-friendly and exciting.
Slagharen in the Netherlands
The leisure and holiday park Slagharen is located in the Netherlands and offers 40 attractions on 50 hectares with different themes such as the Wild West, gold hunt in Yellowstone or Carnival in New Orleans.
Movie-Park Germany in Bottrop
The Movie Park is located in Bottrop-Kirchhellen, which is surrounded by the former mining industry and today’s industrial culture. The park, which can have around 40 hectares, is based on the theme of “film and television”. In the park itself, numerous films and TV series have so far been shot in separate studios, some of which visitors can enter or experience up close in the 4D cinemas.
On Halloween there is a popular special where performers in disguise run through the park and scare the visitors.
Phantasialand near Brühl
Phantasialand is located in the city of Brühl, which is not far from Cologne. Those who walk through the gates of the amusement park find themselves in a different world on 28 hectares: to be more precise, in several worlds such as Africa, Berlin, Mexico or the Wild West. The theme worlds are designed true to detail and are even included in attractions such as the “Black Mamba” or the steepest white water course “Chiapas”.
Tivoli in Denmark
Right in the heart of Copenhagen is the Tivoli amusement park, which has an area of 8.3 hectares and is one of the oldest parks. Since 1843 the park has amazed its visitors with its wonderful flower beds and fountains and lets them soar into the air on what was once the world’s highest chain carousel. Numerous roller coasters such as the bottomless roller coaster “Dæmonen” are also very popular with the Danish people.
- 6 Best Animal Destinations in Asia
- Argentina Tour Plan
- Bolivia Tour Plan
- Brief Information about Russia
- Cape Verde Tour Plan
- Cheap Travel Destinations in Asia
- Denmark Economy
- Ecuador Marvel At Animals and Nature
- Emigration to France
- Germany Culture
- Hungary Economy
- Ireland Tour Plan
- Jordan Tour Plan
- Kenya Tour Plan
- Lithuania Overview
- Lithuania Travel Guide
- Malta Tour Plan
- Nepal Tour Plan
- Poland Tour Plan
- Rwanda Tour Plan
- Slovenia Tour Plan
- Southern Africa Big Self Drive Tour
- Tanzania Tour Plan
- Top 7 Travel Destinations in 2019
- Travel Story From Sri Lanka
- Try These Vietnamese Foods in Vietnam
- United States Tour Plan
- Zambia Economy
- Croatia Attractions May 10, 2022 - Modra špilja – The Blue Cave of Biševo There are several caves on the east coast of the island of Biševo, of which Modra špilja is the most beautiful and… Read more
- Johnston Atoll Geography and Climate May 3, 2022 - The first documentation of Johnston Atoll was made on September 2, 1796, when the American brig Sally ran aground near the islands. Briggs captain Joseph Pierpont published the incident in… Read more
- Geography of Uzbekistan April 26, 2022 - General information about Uzbekistan According to allcitycodes, the official name is the Republic of Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan Respublikasi, Republic of Uzbekistan). Located in Central Asia. The area is 448.9 thousand km2.… Read more
- Geography of Israel April 19, 2022 - General information about Israel The official name is the State of Israel. Located in the southwestern part of Asia. The area is 21,671 km2, the population is 6.03 million people.… Read more
- Travel to Palawan Island, Philippines April 12, 2022 - Dive Sites in Palawan: An Underwater Universe. The province of Palawan is famous all over the world for its many magnificent dive sites, where, if you're lucky, in addition to… Read more
- Bolivia Tourist Guide April 5, 2022 - There are fewer and fewer countries in the world for true adventure lovers. Bolivia is one such country. It gives visitors the flavor of local Indian cultures and stunning landscapes… Read more
- Main Sights in Crete, Greece March 29, 2022 - Crete - Hersonissos Hersonissos is one of the most popular resorts in Crete. In ancient times, it was a famous trading center that printed its gold coins with the image… Read more
- Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy March 22, 2022 - "Below, at different levels, in the folds of the foothills, the buildings of the town, whose name sounds like a flute - Cortina d'Ampezzo, were full of buildings." V. Aksenov… Read more
- Greensboro, North Carolina March 15, 2022 - GREENSBORO - THIS IS WHERE MODERN AMERICAN HISTORY MADE HISTORY According to ask4beauty, the city is just 200 years old, so you can't really expect many historical monuments here. But… Read more
- Kingdom of Serbia (1217 – 1343) March 8, 2022 - The formation, defense and definitive consecration of the Serbian state all come from the West and are carried out in the context and with the aid of anti-Byzantine political currents.… Read more